Just how would one improve on the classic pint tumbler?
We started by covering it in pointed ellipses, that classic Mid-Mod shape the evokes images of surfboards. Next we added scads of texture for a tactile sensation that your hand will thank us for. What is that? You'd like some intricate rope detailing? Great idea! We fell so deeply in love with this design that we couldn't stop exploring it and have five different color combos. Add to that the three different sized ellipse and we have plenty of options for you to agonize over.
There are lots o' variations to choose from with this beauty:
- Pointed ellipse shape: Long, Medium, and Teeny
- Exterior colors: Cedar, Bone, or Soft Coral Pink
- Interior colors: Oatmeal, Soft Mottled Pink, or Opalescent Oyster
- Materials: Lead-free white stoneware ceramic & food safe glaze
- Capacity: 16oz
- Size: 3.5” width x 6” high [dimensions may vary slightly]
- Designed and handcrafted in Oakland, CA.
Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe, tho hand washing is recommended.
Please note: All of our products are handmade by humans in Oakland, California. Slight variations in size &/or color should be expected and embraced.
All Orders will be shipped the following Tuesday. Orders placed before 1PM PST on Tuesday will ship out the same day.